ooh..forget to mention..i bought a honey aloe vera and gui ling gao after the movies at fairprice. ate the gui ling gao omw to YCG. and so excited to consume my honey aloe vera. and WAH!!!I CAN'T OPEN IT! ask bobo, leon, roman, my dad, whui sin for help. but sadly. none can open it. I'm so sad. but the deperation to eat it grew. its like this stupid thing is keeping me in suspense. just like how guys like to be kept in suspense. whatever..haha...its random..so in the end, i placed it in hot water.and argh!no way!it is so stubborn.and i put it in the fridge.and grrr.it won't work.so in the end i used the hard way. i took the scissors, dig it into the metal lid and wah!!!!!!it open!i'm so happy so i'm eating and enjoying it now as i blog.
(THIS IS RANDOM)
Editor's note
This Blog is all purely base on my feeling and thoughts. Anyone offended can just click the X button. But most of all. I hope u enjoy reading through what my mind had in store.
Love you all.
Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment