Editor's note

This Blog is all purely base on my feeling and thoughts. Anyone offended can just click the X button. But most of all. I hope u enjoy reading through what my mind had in store.
Love you all.

makan spree..

Today is a very fun day. Went out with my dearest NSP clique!!!!wah!!!!fun till i blast...haha..the guys are such a surprise..haha...fancy to think of going around to eat..I'm going to be fat!wahahah...we went to chinatown to eat chicken rice, than walk to central at clarke quay. next, we went to tanjong pagar eat the rojak!!!and to marina barage for kite flying and star gaze. haha..but no star...and i talk the whole day with my very man voice.
hmm..sadly...i still have alot of negative emotions when i'm with my group. i really love their company. but u see. theres still restrictions u know. an unseen boundary. I have no idea how to explain it.

And today, when i went to marina barage, i think of the time when i  went there with vincent francome, my caucasian boy friend, as in boy*space*friend. its a very romantic night and i do miss him still and the time we spend together. Not forgetting dearest olivier francome. They are 2 really charming french guy.

>VINCENT AND OLIVER, I MISS YOU.

ok and the nsp group went to yishun to have our dinner..haha...i do hope the brotherhood among them will be very strong. I'm not really good in chatting in a big group.thats my weak point.

>remember guys even i'm not that close to you all, i will still be there. Just stay as one and remember, new stuff is never able to replace things that can hold u for eternerty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment