Editor's note

This Blog is all purely base on my feeling and thoughts. Anyone offended can just click the X button. But most of all. I hope u enjoy reading through what my mind had in store.
Love you all.

new shoes, ring, batam trip and some random pictures!!!

well, i bought a surfer's paradise shoes yesterday at sunplaze, well, it cost me $5, its just a plain white shoe and i was hesitant to buy it. but it copst only $5 so internally the very auntie side of me says hey, no harm buying, its only $5. so in the end i bought it..haha. and the artist instict told me "hey, its time to work on this pair of shoes" so i did something to it..wahahaha..i dare to cause it cost $5!!!!haha...even if its a failure design (which i won't dare to wear it if the design sucks) at least the $ is not wasted as in my lost is not too much eh...haha...cheapskate hoh..okie dun care abt that..so this is my design..its call

CT ON SOLE
enjoy:








i hope its not too bad..i feel satisfied..but humbly i know its not the best design in the whole world but its my small little accomplishment and i feel good..
and i bought a ring too...but its at city hall, its quite nice la..

but this is not a blogshop arh...not for sale de..haha...
wanna share some pictures i took at the batam trip...of cause the focus is not me arh...is the background scenary




i look terrible in the pics haha.


RANDOM PICTURES




THIS GUY IS CALL SEOW WAH, HE IS NOT SEOW(SMALL) AT ALL..I DIDN'Y LIE ON HIS SHOULDERS HUH..CAMERA EFFECT


THIS IS RAHMAT,HE IS VERY FUNNY

KWANG YI, VERY NICE GUY.HOPE HE AND HIS GF LAST LONG LONG

ZAC EVERKYUT,NOT CUTE ALL, BUT VERY NICE.TAKEN AT TOY R'US

ME AND MY BABY BEAR, AT TOY R'US.I LOVE HIM ALOT BUT CANT KEEP HIM. HE IS A GUY BUT I LIKE TO DRESS HIM UP IN GIRL'S DRESS.I'M KIND OF A PSYCHO


MY FRENCH BF AS IN BOY, FRIEND. BUT HE IS SOMEONE REALLY SPECIAL TO ME REALLY REALLY SPECIAL

THIS IS ALTON, HE IS MY PRIMARY CUM SECONDARY SCHOOL FRIEND.OF CUS HE IS STILL MY FRIEND..HAHA..

THIS IS A PICTURE OF SOPHIA AND I, SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND.EVEN TILL NOW..

THIS IS WEN LING AND I TAKEN NEAR ESPLANADE

THIS IS NORVIN AND I, TAKEN AT THE CHURCH EVENT"CURRY BOLLY AND SARI"

MY WONDERFUL TROOP OF LITTLE COUSINS..NAUGHTY AND CUTE

ALVIN!CONCENTRATING ON (GAME) DURING HISTORY AND THEORY OF IDEAS LESSON

LEON(BRO) AND I, HE IS ACTING COCK EYE, BUT HE IS NOT COCK EYE K.

I LOVE THIS!ITS SZE LI AND I. AT THE ARMY OPEN HOUSE 2 YRS AGO.

TAKEN DURING SEC 3 I THINK.HEE..CUTE EH...

THIS IS ME!!!HAHAHA!!!FAT FAT HOH..HEE




OK, thats for today..im tired im going to sleep because i have some kind of female model ambassador interview at 3pm...grrrr...and will be meeting er yu..yeah yeah..
goodnight

0 comments:

Post a Comment